Thursday, March 12, 2020
The Premier’s Office announced that it will close all publicly funded schools in Ontario from March 14 to April 5, 2020, in response to COVID-19. As a result, all SCDSB schools will be closed.
The following programs/meetings will not run or are closed from March 14 to April 5 due to the March Break and Ministry-mandated school closures:
- Permits (Community Use of Schools)
- All EarlyON and Child Care Centres
- Adult and continuing education
- Dual Credit and Cooperative education programs
- Accessibility Advisory Committee (March 30, 2020)
- First Nations Education Advisory Committee (April 2, 2020)
- Special Education Advisory Committee (April 6, 2020)
- Program Standing Committee Meeting (April 8, 2020)
- Human Resources Standing Committee Meeting (April 8, 2020)
- Business and Facilities Standing Committee Meeting (April 8, 2020)
In addition, the Education Centre and the Career Centre are closed to the public.